you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Tuesday, October 24
ok i need to get used to this new computer. the screen is just so damn big that everybody miles behind me can see what i m doing. not nice.
anyway everybody's at home during this public holiday and i don't like it. i would like one day without anybody home for a change, especially without my mum cos she gets worked up over every little wrong thing my dad says or does so she just ends up screaming her lungs out in order to get her point across. *rolls eyes* can't stand it la. tell her to calm down n she screams at ME now. sigh. so in the end everybody just ends up walking away from her whenever we sense that the 'explosion' is coming. give up to her la haha.
oh well.
a new sem's starting n i kind of decided to try to at least get higher GPA so that i can enter uni. ok la, can kind of give a little credit to yvonne haha. so if anybody feels that i m slacking after sometime, feel free to slap me or lock me in my room to make me concentrate on my studies again =)
oh man, there she goes again, screaming and all. sometimes just feel like stuffing something into her mouth to shut her up.
haha n i realise whenever i get super irritated and frustrated with her and i sleep it off, i always dream that i would be screaming my head off at her and being all bitchy ard her haha. side effects of surpressing too much stuff in me. but i guess one person in the hse that's irritating her is more than enough, dun need another one to add on to it.
God knows how 3 generations of people live together? don't they ever get irritated with each other?
ok that was random haha.
ah i m hungry.